Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Care Manager
About the Role
We are searching for an experienced Customer Care Manager based in Essex. The successful candidate will manage the end to end service for customers, you will be accountable for achieving optimum performance across operational services in line with Customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and company expectations. You will be a strong advocate of the brand proposition internally and externally
Ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills, someone who constantly challenges process and looks for continuous improvement inside their department as well as supporting the overall success of other Operational Departments to enable the achievement of high standards. The candidate will be able to demonstrate sound judgement and decision making.
- Achievement of Department Service Level Agreements and Targets
- Completing regular 1-2-1 and feedback with your direct reports, supporting Shift Leaders where appropriate.
- Departmental adherence to all policy and instructions.
- Understand and communicate key messages effectively
- Develop future strategy and tactics to ensure department objectives are met
- Work closely with the other Care Managers to ensure service levels and standards are consistent
- Work closely and support Senior Management Team, deputising when required
- Attend meetings and be active in Improvement or Business critical projects
Qualifications, Training & Experience:
- Call Centre management experience essential
- Good general IT skills in spreadsheet preparation and management
- Experience of working within a multi-agency environment
- Ability to demonstrate positive and pro-active traits, and willingness to take reasonable risks
- Ability to prioritise work, remain calm under pressure and have good decision-making abilities