Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Operations (Retail Finance)
About the Role
Our client is a fantastic developing brand whom require a Head of Operations you will be an experienced Contact Centre Retail Finance Senior Manager.
For this post it is imperative you have a background in Retail Consumer Finance, we are not able to consider anyone who does not have a background in this sector.
Reporting to the MD the role for the successful candidate is to immerse themselves into the operation to gain real hands on and detailed knowledge of the operation and how to drive a successful robust business.
- To set goals for the Contact Centre operations (CS, Complaints, Underwriting, Collections etc) reporting to the MD of the Omni business you will aim to reduce downtime and help implement a seamless customer experience.
- Providing strategic input to the professional management of the business realising the full potential of market opportunity - focusing on operational delivery.
- Support project and product development for the business as appropriate and required.
- Lead the teams to ensure employees are engaged to deliver against all KPI's contained within the Contact Centre
- Responsibility for revenue, profit and quality of service targets agreed with the business
- Work with the MD of the business, to develop and roll out a robust business with clear operational efficiencies to enhance the overall customer journey.
- Build strong working relationships with the senior management team.
Experience you’ll need:
- Extensive experience as a Head of Operations / Operations leader, with responsibility for managing a collections/ Complaints/ Quality/ Customer Service/ Administration within an operation.
- Retail Consumer Finance background
- Experience of leading 50-100FTE
- A lengthy background in Contact Centre FS retail finance environment
- Demonstrable experience of developing strategy and business plans.
- Strong leadership skills are essential.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794.