Head of Resource Planning
About the Role
If you are looking for a role where you can shape the development of a Resource Planning department in addition to being heavily involved in the selection and implementation of a new WFM selection – this role is for you.
You will already be a highly successful, Senior level Contact Centre Planning professional who has the desire to lead a small but growing planning function and whose responsibility it will be to plan across a number of geographically diverse contact centre operations.
The Head of Planning is the very centre of the universe for this organisation, responsible for developing, implementing and refining the workforce planning process for all staff across all sites and channels.
Leading a growing team of Planners, forecasters & schedulers the successful individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead, develop and grow the Planning function
- Oversee all planning, forecasting and scheduling across all operations identifying efficiencies where possible.
- Improve resource optimisation processes and methodologies.
- Investigate, test and implement relevant tools to ensure accurate planning, forecasting and scheduling
- Work closely with the Recruitment team and the Operations to accurately plan resource requirements (including recruitment, on boarding, training etc)
- Work closely with HR to integrate in-house HR absence management systems into WFM technologies
- Work with the Senior Management to create relevant MI to deliver meaningfull oversight
In terms of previous experience you will have:
- Extensive workforce planning/resource planning experience from a Customer Service / contact centre environment
- Good coaching and Team Management Experience
- Extensive experience of using WFM tools
This is a unique role which will provide a fantastic challenge for an inspirational Senior Planning professional. express interest