Please use the search to find another job.
Team Leader (Call centre / Contact Centre)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Team Leader to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward-thinking business. This role is paying between £23,000 -£24,000 + a shift bonus of 20%-30%. This position is based in West London.
Leading a team you’ll play an essential role in delivering a world class customer service experience to our clients customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service staff.
To be considered for this role you must of worked within a contact centre or call centre as a Team Leader/Manager and have managed a headcount of 12-15 fte.
Reporting into the Senior Operations Leader you will have the following key Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
• To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
• To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
• Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
• Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
• Coach and develop Customer Advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
The successful individual will have experience of heading a team in a Contact Centre operation ideally have a financial services background, we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have a background in Contact Centre leadership.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.