Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Vendor Manager
About the Role
This role will be spilt across London and South Yorkshire
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working in a Vendor Manager role within a Financial Services or Insurance business. The role will be working in a fast pace ever changing environment, taking responsibility of the relationship and performance management between the business and the outsourced partner, being involved in the contractual aspects and the continuous improvement of the operation and partnership.
- Take ownership of the contractual requirements with the partner, ensuring full adherence to contractual obligations by both parties
- Ensure all regulatory responsibilities are understood, measured and achieved
- Oversee all operational transformation programmes which deliver process improvements to enhance the customer experience and revenue
- Identify ongoing opportunities to reduce cost and improve efficiencies
- Manage the commercial alliance between both parties
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place to manage the relationship and contracts
- Take responsibility for the relationship between the two parties core business functions such as IT, Compliance and Marketing
- Take responsibility for the entire relationship, managing both positive and difficult business situation
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least five years experience of working in a contact centre management position
- Experience of working through business change
- Knowledge of financial services or the Insurance sector is essential for this position
- Experience of working with contracts
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business
- Knowledge and Experience of the outsourcing model
- Exceptional call centre operational experience
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.