International Onboarding Account Manager
About the Role
The International Account Manager will define and own a complex and wide-ranging series of tasks associated with delivery of key initiatives for the International Team, negotiating agreements, on boarding clients and managing a portfolio of clients until they are transitioned to Operational/service delivery team. Therefore, advanced project planning capability, strong commercial drive, experience in managing high value revenue budgets, numerical reasoning and the ability to work with complex large volume data sets are key skills required.
To succeed within this role you will lead, motivate and influence all team members and stakeholders to successfully deliver a structured and balanced schedule of work, while constantly reviewing the operational effectiveness of external partners to help them improve their performance, through a combination of data, process and systems improvements.
*International travel will be a requirement of this role*
- Act as the SME for all aspects of service delivery associated with onboarding new clients
- To lead in the planning and delivery of internal and external service review meetings/activities
- Monitor and carry out root cause analysis of budget under performance in order to continuously improve the revenue streams.
- Manage risks/issues and mitigate where possible to avoid adverse impacts on revenue collections, escalating in a timely manner to the Director and Head of International.
- Provide the International Project Manager with detailed tasks, dependencies and milestone dates for all service delivery activity
- Act as an International SME working positively and cooperatively on joint initiatives across the company as and when required in order to assist in achievement of the overall strategic objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of delivering >£5m revenue budgets in a target driven environment
- Experience of creating, monitoring and evaluating complex work schedules and projects
- Experience of managing and developing teams
- Experience of matrix management
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting practices
- Knowledge of project planning and methodology including Agile/Waterfall
- Knowledge of coordinating change