Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst for a busy, fast paced business you can be based out of any of the following areas - Exeter/ Bournmouth/ Luton. This role is paying up to £350-400 per day 5 Month FTC. The team is lively, dynamic and results focused.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Process mapping using BPMN methodology. You will support the Programme Manager and wider project team with risks and process controls.
About the role:
- Process mapping - Ensuring competency of technical end users and playing a role in design of training ensuring capability is embedded within the business.
- Experience in helping to cultivate and develop process documentation
- Create management story reports in relation to key business areas
- Manage the team plans for business functions
- Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
- Gathering data for higher level root cause analysis for you to design and deliver presentations for senior management, showing service activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong analytical and strategic thinker - Insurance - Contact Centre
- Process mapping - BMPN
- Knowledge of change techniques
- Process FMEA PREFFERED
- Ideally you will have previous experience of use with Excel/ SQL
- Knowledge of change techniques and tools e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, Agile
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Matt Affron at Cactus Search.