About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward-thinking business.
Basic salary 30-35k + Benefits
Leading the operation you’ll play an essential role in driving the business forward making sure the operations runs effectively and smoothly. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated organisation.
Reporting into the Senior Operations Leader you will have the following key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the organisation
- To work with the other Operations Manager to manage the growth and development of the organisation, lead the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your peers to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
The successful individual will have experience of heading a team in a Contact Centre operation, we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have a background in Contact Centre leadership.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794