Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We have been approached by a high performing organisation to source an exceptional Senior Operational Manager to lead a specialist complaints operation based in London.
Reporting into the Director the successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre operation (including complaints and disputes resolution) within a regulated background. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic thinker to add immediate value that will in turn improve customer and client satisfaction.
- Oversee coaching and development of Complaints operation with the support of a team leader, to deliver world class customer experience to our escalated customers
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to complaint drivers and upheld ratios
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve complaints handling efficiency and respond to the ever-evolving regulated services market
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- Support & facilitate Internal/External audits, in line with regulatory obligations and support with any remedial actions identified
- Ensure consistency in approach of the verification undertaken by the team through adhering to monitoring/validation processes
- Significant experience of overseeing resolution of complaints and disputes in a regulated environment
- Has successfully managed a team in a customer-focused organisation
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- An analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes
- Is a Change Manager who can drive and lead change throughout the function
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.