Sales Team Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Manager ideally with a sales contact centre background to join a rapidly growing, dynamic and forward thinking business.
Basic salary MIN £40k + Bonus + Excellent Benifits
Leading a team you’ll play an essential role in delivering a world class customer service experience to our clients & customers. You will use your leadership and organisational skills to build, train, support and develop a high performing and motivated team of Customer Service staff.
Reporting into the Operations Director & working along side the Senior Sales Maanger you will have the following key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the company sales model - mentor coach & develop a team of 10FTE
- To plan all shift rotas to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts - be ever present on the sales floor (Leading Buzz sessions)
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and sales strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your sales agents to deliver exceptional service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
- Coach and develop advisors in exceptional complex customer queries
- recruitment and training of all new sales advisors
The successful individual will have experience of heading the sales team in a Contact Centre operation, we are unable to consider anyone who doesn’t have a background in Contact Centre leadership.
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794