Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Client Services
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a Head of Client Services/ Head of Client Optimisation to join a prestigious, world renowned business based within the heart of London. This role is paying up to £70,000 + as well as a whole host of other benefits.
This company is firmly placed within the financial services & asset management space. This position reports directly into the Head of Investor Services; a position which you will be expected to deputise for when needed. This role will be firmly within the newly created contact centre function and you will be responsible for leading & motivating and developing a team of analysts and specialist support staff.
About the Role:
• Look at all customer touch points and ensure excellent customer experience
• Using MI to support continuous improvement, as well as evaluating internal and external customer satisfaction
• Have held a senior Leadership positions for at least 5 years.
• Prior experience of managing large complex organisations in a Contact Centre environment
• A clear track record of high achievement in leading teams of 80+ FTE
• Proven ability in identifying and managing and deliver efficiency and effectiveness programmes throughout the business
• A proven ability to collaborate, negotiate and generate the engagement of others
• Executive and robust presence
• Customer focused and execution orientated
• Energetic leader who cultivates partnerships
Required Skills and Experience:
• Contact centre Operations experience
• Senior management experience within contact centre and the ability to liaise confidently with very senior stakeholders.
• Budget management
To be considered for this role, you will be a true client services professional in every sense. You will be analytically minded, CRM capable (ideally MS Dynamics) and understand clients' needs by immersing yourself into their shoes to respect their needs and deliver against their expectations.
You must be energetic and enthusiastic, strategic in approach, have an understanding of how to deliver an efficient complaints resolution service and be able to keep up to date with market trends, competitor insight and regulatory changes.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search