Please use the search to find another job.
Recruitment Manager (In-House)
About the Role
We are now seeking an experienced Recrutiment Manager who will be working with a large brand based in and around the Leeds area. It’s imperative that you have full 360 Internal Recruitment experience within a Sales Contact Centre environment.
The right candidate will have previous experience in large-scale Recruitment activities and campaigns, planning, conducting, and facing Contact Centre candidates & clients to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of Client SLA and KPI’s. Please do not apply unless you have this experience specific to Contact Centre Recruitment as it is imperative that you can recommend and implement appropriate selection techniques and procedures.
- Manage the Recruitment process End to End
- Build & deliver a robust recruitment strategy & onboarding plan
- Take ownership of the sourcing, processing and selection
- Conduct competency based interviews
- Handle all face to face interviews
- Maintain strong relationships with Recruitment partners within the PSL
- Provide relevant data and information and produce additional reports
- Competency based recruitment experience 2 - 3 years
- Ability to interpret tests and questionnaires
- Contact Centre Recruitment experience
- Strong background within Customer Service environment
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the business KPI’s/SLA’s
- Good reporting skills and ability to analyse figures and data
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as demonstrate own initiative
Please contact Matt Affron 01905 330 794