About the Role
The role is for a Programme Manager to lead a large and complex transformation programme within a contact centre environment.
With a demonstrable background in leading complex programmes the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Takes overall ownership for all aspects of the programme, ensuring that it is completed on time, to the required scope & objectives, and within budget.
- Leads the core programme team of project managers, project support, business analysts and testers to ensure all deliverables are met. Ensures the appropriate level of rigour within the programme governance, reporting and management regimes.
- Is seen as the owner & point of contact for the programme with the accountability and authority to deliver. Acts as a liaison with other areas in the organization to secure specialized resources and contributions for the project
- Designs, communicates, manages and implements the plan for completing the project, and tracks progress and performance against it. Identifies, resolves, or escalates issues and risks in order to ensure full awareness and to minimize delays.
- Leads and manages the analysis of project requirements, identifies and understands the cost estimates, resources, and time required to complete the project(s), and ensures project goals and requirements are met within time, cost, and quality parameters.
- Conducts project meetings (including Executive Steering, Programme Meeting & Client Meetings), and prepares regular reports to communicate the status of the project to multiple levels including external & internal Executives. Works with stakeholders and identifies and establishes priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates project staff to meet project targets and milestones and ensures project is delivered to the internal and/or external client’s satisfaction.
Reporting into the Project Director and the Executive Steering committee and collaborating to Project Managers and leads the successful candidate into this post will enjoy a very varied, wide ranging post.