Please use the search to find another job.
Team Leader (Contact centre)
About the Role
We are actively recruiting for a large business in Bedfordshire who are currently going through a growth period and require a highly professional and experienced Customer Service team leader to effectively lead an high performing and vibrant team.
This role is paying between £22,000 - £23,000 + fantastic bonus and benefits.
Experience of heading up a team of at least 15FTE is an essential pre-requisite. As the ideal candidate you will have experience delivering on KPI’s and SLA’s daily and leading your team’s development through quality feedback and 1:1’s.
We are seeking a Customer Centric and highly Customer Focussed professional whose role it will be deliver breath-taking customer service through inspirational and innovative leadership.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the customer services model
- To work with the planning function to ensure staffing is adequate for the needs of the business across the multiple shifts
- To actively ensure the processes, objectives and strategy within customer services facilitate growth, increased productivity and cost efficiency.
- Lead, support and inspire your agents to deliver exceptional customer service, assign key tasks and responsibilities, set objectives, monitor performance and review on a regular basis.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy with an ability to deliver business plans.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.