Fraud & Risk Operations Manager
About the Role
Interesting, diverse, and rapidly growing Financial Services provider seeks an experienced Operations Specialist within Fraud and Risk to support their growth throughout the UK & Europe, opportunity to join cutting edge Financial leader
PURPOSE - You will be managing a specialist Fraud and Risk operation within the wider contact centre business
You will interact primarily with managers and senior business leaders.
The objective of the role is to develop, implement ongoing sustainable operational strategies that can be considered “best practice” in the payment card industry.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance in the management of Fraud operations
- Provide leadership and tactical support in the implementation of Fraud detection and risk reduction processes
- Supporting specialist skill-set development
- Maintain tight cost control during implementation to ensure budget adherence
- Review all internal and external touch points to the Fraud procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and to minimise potential direct losses
- Ensure that processes are aligned to the appropriate payment card scheme rules and relevant compliance regulations.
- Conduct regular operational reviews in the operational departments, with a view to ensuring continuous improvement and ongoing best practice
- Perform analysis of MI to review trends, process efficiency, queue management, etc.
- Support quality assurance and risk assessments with a view to ensuring ongoing process compliance
- Act as subject matter expert to business support departments in support of ensuring continuous improvement and best practice in recruitment, training, organisational design, client relationship management, change management, etc.
Key Skills / Experience required:
- Operations Management experience within a Financial services environment
- Credit card industry experience
- Card Fraud & Risk Operations