Head of Sales Contact Centre
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has managed at least 150FTE in a sales contact centre. This role is to operationally manage the sales contact centre, driving performance, through effective management of managers and their teams in a sales environment.
Must have experience of managing multi site opperations in a sales enviornment.
- Full responsibility for the standardisation of the processes in the sales contact centre, including the recruitment of staff, capacity management, quality assurance and the performance of the contact centre
- Lead, develop and motivate managers to provide exceptional service to potential customers maintaining high standards for the growth of the business
- Utilising experience of being a transformational leader, motivate and inspire the teams to meet operational requirements maintaining a focus upon service and cost
- Ensuring all MI and relevant data is accurate and up to date to enable an effective overview of the departments performance
- Taking full responsibility for the budgets
- Building relationships across the business driving the performance to deliver exceptional service
Required Skills and Experience:
- It is essential that you are currently working in a senior management position in the travel industry
- Proven Operational Management experience in a call centre
- Proven experience of outstanding leadership, driving a team to deliver exceptional performance
- Experience of managing budgets and P & L
- Passionate about sales and a desire to succeed
- Experience of working with multiple brands and destinations
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.