Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Trainer
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a leading business to delivering training to both advisors and Team Leaders in the contact centre for their customer service department. The role will be to enhance and develop the current training programme, having a proactive approach to continuously improve the operation directly enhancing the service levels.
- Deliver Induction training to all new contact centre advisors who will be handling both inbound and outbound calls
- Support Team Leaders to develop their people skills enhancing their ability to coach and develop their teams
- Proactively develop training materials alongside continuously evaluating the current training schemes
- Ensure that all learning interventions are current and relevant and delivered in a blended approach to consider different learning styles
- Support all company initiatives and provide the additional training where required to ensure all staff members can operate efficiently
- Ensuring consistency and quality across the business
- Coach and support the team on the floor ensuring each team members is confident in their role.
- Develop relationships with the senior management team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of delivering training in a contact centre environment
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in customer service
- Ability to analyse operations and identify areas for improvement
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills to include the Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Microsft Office
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.