Analytical Support Administrator
About the Role
The successful candidate will help to define and own a series of tasks associated with collecting and distributing revenue from each partner in place within the International department. Strong organisational skills, planning capability and commercial drive are key skills required.
Key to succeeding in this role will be the ability to multi-task and plan appropriately to successfully deliver a structured and balanced timetable of work throughout the year. You will carry out data manipulation and data entry activities to support revenue generation.
- Work closely with all members of the International team to ensure administrative best practice is adopted at all times.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders from across the wider organisation to ensure revenue collection and distribution requirements are understood and delivered.
- This role is internally facing and will work closely with the Managers to ensure departmental objectives are consistently met.
- Undertake analysis to support the International team using excel, reporting screens and other data provided by external partners as directed by management.
- Manage risks/issues and mitigate where possible to avoid adverse impacts on revenue collections, escalating in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of budgeting practices
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of administrative practices and task planning
- To work with data sets to make informed revenue budget business decisions
- To manage varied administrative tasks resolving conflicting priorities
- To build positive relationships with all stakeholders and work with people at all levels
- Computer literate, with an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- To work accurately and effectively under pressure, prioritising tasks and delivering high quality work to deadline
- To communicate effectively in writing and verbally (e.g. status reports) To solve problems quickly and sensitively and find new solutions