Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are working with one of the fastest growing Professional Services organsiations in their field searching for a highly experienced Operations Director to lead one of their sizeable, growing divisions.
With a background of leading a Professional Services organisations (Legal, Accountancy, Financial Services) the successful candidate will be a highly commercial individual and will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting the board in setting the strategic direction of the business and identifying clear plans of how to execute that strategy
- Operational responsibility for budgets and their commercial objectives
- Implement effective KPI's for operations and develop programmes and initiatives to achieve them
- Oversee the daily activity of the teams and ensure primary objectives are met
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement of people, systems and processes
- Management of internal and external service suppliers
The successful individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Natural credibility to inspire and the associated managerial gravitas
- Proven leadership and people skills that create a culture of accountability and action that motivates and develops a capable team.
- Strong business acumen and proactive commercial approach to opportunities, including researching, reviewing and negotiating as required as well as establishing the optimum pricing policies.
- The ability to lead with composure and be results orientated. You will inspire confidence, make decisions and be able to work in a collaborative manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively.
- The mindset to develop long term relationships that add value and are based on mutual trust.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and problem solving skills;
- Computer literacy; numeracy and be a fluent user of excel as well as the usual Microsoft Office suite.
- The drive to achieve and be responsible for results and be a pleasure to work with.
This is a terrific role for an individual to join a progressive, rapidly growing organisation.