About the Role
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Delivery Analyst to join a fast growing team within the Energy Industry based in Milton Keynes. This is an enviable opportunity that will give the successful candidate great scope in which to progress and develop there career further.
Salary Upto 30k (Dependant on experience)+ Excellent Benifits
The purpose of the Delivery Analyst is to support the Delivery Managers in providing insight to customers, reviews and highlighting energy consumption, cost, trends and potential savings. Provide reporting deliverables to customers within data, Customer specific SLA. To manage customer communications and to identify anomalies within the reports produced to correct errors.
- Delivery of proactive data quality management techniques (i.e. Health checks, user data entry audits) to ensure that customer Sigma Databases are Accurate, Complete and Timely
- The overall Sigma customer configuration (standing data, database setup, to meet customer requirements
- Proactive identification and investigation of potential data anomalies and escalation to Customer with details of saving opportunities and actions that could be taken including Energy Management Services available (if appropriate).
- Analyse data quality issues and escalation following Bureau Quality Management System processes. Report delivery and production
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous analytical experience
- 1yr or more Data Analyst experience
- Energy experience desirable
- Excellent user knowledge of excel
- Keen eye for details
- Working towards KPI's & SLA's
- Problem solving
Please contact Kelly Bristow on DDI. 01905 330 783 express interest