Please use the search to find another job.
Sales Advisor B2C
About the Role
The role of the Customer Sales Advisor is to book and drive bookings across nationwide hospitals. An advisor is also expected to provide a first-class service to prospective and existing patients. From understanding their personal circumstances and reasons for seeking treatment to verifying their suitability and actively promoting the benefits of medical credentials and reassuring them that they are engaging with the UK’s most trusted specialist.
This work involves a high degree of telephone communication, dealing with both incoming and outgoing calls. In addition to this aspect of the job, the job holder will also be expected to support the sales and marketing teams.
The contact centre hours are between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday and 9am- 4pm on Saturday’s. The job holder is expected to work flexibly with other members of the team to ensure continuous and consistent cover to support advertising campaigns. You will work 37.5 hours per week
Basic salary of 21k (OTE 25K) and Benefits include - Staff parking, good transport network, nice team, friendly and lively environment, realistic targets, funded team lunches/dinner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing suitability of patients for chosen treatment, ensuring the quality of leads converted to consultation.
- Contributing to the maximisation of conversion rates to meet the KPI for consultation appointments
- Working to targets of calls per hour and bookings per hour
- Promoting active marketing campaigns to prospective patients
- Providing support as required to the marketing team in all aspects of sales and marketing
- Assisting in the production of sales information
- To effectively and efficiently handle calls, emails and postal enquiries during Contact Centre working hours in line with all KPIs
Required Skills and Experiensce:
- Ability to work to targets
- Knowledge of phone/CRM systems
- Experience of working in a soft sales environment
- Driven to deliver Service Excellence
- Experience of dealing with customer problems and enquiries in a passive style of customer care
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of individuals, both internally and externally