Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
We have been approached by rapidly growing organisation to source an experienced Contact Centre Manager to lead a B2C operation.
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading a complex Contact Centre Operation, empowering and developing individuals to fulfil and exceed their potential and fanatical about customers and obsessed with growth. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic thinker to add immediate value that will in turn improve customer satisfaction.
- Oversee coaching and development of Customer Service Operation with the support of team managers, to deliver world class experience to external business partners.
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to service drivers and upheld ratios.
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve service handling efficiency
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- Resource planning, both for immediate and long-term headcount, training and tools/software for the Contact Centre colleagues
- An ambitious and creative leader of Contact Centre operations with excellent stakeholder management both internally and externally and ability to collaborate with all functions
- Has successfully managed a team in a customer-focused organisation
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- An analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes
- Is a Change Manager who can drive and lead change throughout the Operation.