Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone who has managed the planning function for a business which has extensive voice and non-voice communication with their customers. This role will be to work with the business to implement a new system and devise a successful planning function. The role will be to providing insight in to the current performance and devise schedules and forecast to enhance the business operation and create a central function team.
This role requires someone who has experience of planning for both voice and non-voice in both inbound and outbound communication
- Forecasting and scheduling in the complex and ever changing customer operation to ensure the customer consistently receive exceptional service
- Ensure all factors surrounding shrinkage are understood and planned for to ensure the business operation is not affected
- Work with the managers to unify the planning function, implementing a new system to bring all the departments together creating a central planning team
- Conduct continual analysis of the performance to identify trends and provide meaningful insight into the operation
- Build relationships and be the main point of contact for all managers to report any changes in the activity or schedules to ensure the correct amendments are made to ensure performance is maintained
- Continually seek to evolve the planning function to have the desire to enhance performance
- Produce regular management reports to provide an insight to managers and support to key decisions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing a planning function
- Proven experience of planning for both voice and non-voice
- Excellent analytical ability and high attention to detail
- Hugh levels of numeracy, strong verbal skill and written skills
- Ability work quickly and adapt forecasting models to react to the business requirements
- Excellent understanding of the contact centre planning function
- Self-motivated with a determined and can do attitude
- Natural communicator with the ability to build relationships across the business
- Advantageous to have experience of working in digitally focused, technology or telecoms business but this is not essential
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.