Head of Digital
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for a driven and passionate Operational Manger who has extensive experience of leading and managing a digital team in the contact centre has arisen to join an exciting developing business.
This role requires proven experience of managing the digital channels in the contact centre, including chat in the community not only customer service.
This position will suit someone who is passionate about customers and is enthusiastic about change and continuous improvement with outstanding experience of working the digital media.
About the Role:
You will lead, inspire and motivate a multi functional team to deliver exceptional service and embed the contact centre strategy
- Be the digital expert and create and strategise a leading customer contact solution
- Deliver and understand the strategy for, Web Chat, Social Media SMS and community chat forums and similar
- Develop test and implement continuous improvement activities to grow the business in a cost effective and customer focused way
- Provide leadership, development and coaching to ensure the team are motivated, productive and fully compliant
- Analyse and interpret data produced from the live chats and community chats to accurately provide a day to day strategic direction
- Utilise the relationships within the business including people, structures, products, processes and technology to deliver business and operational objectives
- Use external industry knowledge to ensure the business continues to deliver exceptional service be a leader in the market
- Coach, train and develop a team to continue to exceed and reach all the business objectives and maximise the efficiency of all customer facing resources.
Required Skills and Experience:
It is essential for this role that you have proven experience of delivering a digital offering within a contact centre environment and have experience of managing in a multi channel environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, with experience of working with the senior stakeholders
- Experience of managing the customer experience journeys across digital and multi channel
- Experience of working in a financial services environment or a compliance based industry would be desirable
- Experience of creating, delivering and embedding digital solutions in the call centre
- Strong coaching and management experience with a high sense of urgency and self starting attitude
- A strong leader who can motivate in positive and difficult environments
- Proven experience of delivering against a fast developing business strategy
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.