Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Real Time Analyst
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working in a real time analyst role in a multisite, multi-channel contact centre to further a career in a forward thinking business. The role will be supporting the business on a live day to day business to ensure the customer receives exceptional service.
The shifts will be between 08.00 – 20.00 Monday to Sunday
- Managing the real time response rates to customers across telephony, web chat and secure messaging
- Making immediate and decisive decisions to enhance the real time operation
- Monitoring the average speed of answering and response time take immediate action if required
- Analyse data and provide findings to the senior management and the scheduling analyst to enhance their forecasting
- Continually assessing the day to day response rate, acting upon unexpected incidents to minimise impact upon the business
- Continually analyse the real time data to continually look to enhance the operation and service to customers
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a Real Time Analyst role in a busy contact centre
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
- Confident using Microsoft Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Word
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.