Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Scheduling Analyst
About the Role
A great opportunity for someone who has proven experience of working in a Scheduling Analyst position within a busy multi site and multi channel contact centre. This role will be to join a business who offer a fantastic career path and development, working with a team to create a robust scheduling across the business to ensure the customer receives a high level of service.
Working with a very proactive approach the role will be to build accurate schedules across all business areas to ensure the deployment of the right people to the right business areas,
- Working very proactively to suggest process and shift design changes to improve the customer experience and drive efficiency
- Forecast and schedule to ensure the right people are in the right place to ensure the customer receives exceptional service
- Create resource plans which consider scheduling, recruitment and demand planning
- Working with the team to forecast for up and coming events to ensure the business operation is not effected
- Work with the planning team to ensure the recruitment plans reflect the workload and customer demand model
- Understand the business key objectives to ensure the resource plans reflect these.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a scheduling position in a multi site and multi channel call centre
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of forecasting and scheduling tools in the call centre environment
- Excellent communication skills
- An enthusiastic approach to work and a desire to succeed.
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.