Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Scheduling Manager
About the Role
Managing a team of scheduling analysts to create effective resourcing strategies and soft patterns to supply the customer demand. Owning the weekly and monthly planning cycle to optimise the resource across the business areas to reach the required service level targets alongside developing and maintain strong relationships with the senior stakeholders
- Lead, coach and develop a team of analysts to reach their potential and provide excellent scheduling to the contact centre
- Perform ongoing analysis of workload to determine the anticipated demand
- Work with the team to ensure the schedules are efficiently manged and incorporate any immediate or future impacts
- Understand the key business objectives and changes to fully understand the impact upon resourcing and plan effectively
- Build relationships across the planning function to maximise efficiency
- Continual review the current business operation and strategically look to change these if the business requires them
Required Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional knowledge of the planning and scheduling application in the call centre
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience of working with data and providing robust scheduling for multi site contact centres
- Broad understanding of HR and the management of people
- Excellent understand of the call centre operation and the Forecasting and scheduling tools used to enhance operation
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.