Contact Centre Technical Support
About the Role
A great opportunity for someone who has experience of implementing small changes into a business, specialising in call routing you will create an efficient and consistent service to customers across the business.
The role will be to identify and coordinate telephony routing changes working closely with the operational staff.
- You will be an expert in your field and be the point of contact for changes in the planned schedules
- Work closely with the strategy and technology teams to support the implementation of the strategic changes to different channels in the business
- Ensure that all special events such as bank holidays are accounted for when call routing is designed.
- Maintain accurate records to ensure that analysis, logging incident and identifying trends can be considered
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of managing telephony routing technology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex data in simple terms
- A proactive attitude to always wanting to ensure the highest success in planning
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of analysing performance data
- Knowledge of eGain, CUIC,RTA, Aspect Director or Canvases
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.