About the Role
Interesting, diverse, and rapidly growing Financial Services provider seeks an experienced Operations Manager to support their growth throughout the UK & Europe, opportunity to join cutting edge Financial leader
PURPOSE - You will be managing a specialist Operation within the wider contact centre business
You will interact primarily with managers and senior business leaders.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced People Manager with a strong Operations Management background. You must have a proven track record in leadership, strategic development and delivery to the bottom line.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance in the management team
- Provide leadership and tactical support
- Supporting specialist skill-set development
- Maintain tight cost control during implementation to ensure budget adherence
- Review all internal and external touch points for all procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and to minimise potential direct losses
- Ensure that processes are aligned to the appropriate payment card scheme rules and relevant compliance regulations.
- Conduct regular operational reviews in the operational departments, with a view to ensuring continuous improvement and ongoing best practice
- Perform analysis of MI to review trends, process efficiency, queue management, etc.
- Support quality assurance and risk assessments with a view to ensuring ongoing process compliance
- Act as subject matter expert to business support departments in support of ensuring continuous improvement and best practice in recruitment, training, organisational design, client relationship management, change management, etc.
Key Skills / Experience required:
- Operations Management experience within a Financial services environment
- Customer Service
- Demonstration of an excellent range of effective communication skills with the ability to adapt style according to demands of the audience is essential.
- Must have the ability to persuade and influence others with proven negotiations and sales skills and able to work at a senior level.
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI: 01905 330 783 express interest