Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of managing a planning function in a contact centre. You will have an excellent understanding of the importance to efficiently plan and schedule to achieve the business targets and provide exceptional customer service.
The role requires someone who has exceptional data analysis experience and is passionate for utilising data to ensure the business can strategically plan to achieve the desired goals
- Own the planning for the medium to long term FTE plans of demand and supply for multiple disciplines to ensure the business meets customer demand
- Working with the senior management in the business to effectively manage the head count within the agreed budget to ensure the business runs efficiently
- Utilise appropriate tools to plan recruitment on demand
- MI and data analysis to provide an insight into the performance
- Work with HR, senior managers and scheduling to ensure the recruitment plans match the workload and customer demand model for the channel
- Support the business to identify issues and solutions to support the delivery of the financial plans
- Excellent relationship management
Required Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of forecasting, scheduling tools and management systems
- Proven experience of working in a MI analysis environment with the ability to interpret data and communicate findings across the business
- Experience of budget forecasting
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of customer service
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.