Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Resource Planning Manager
North West England
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an highly experienced Senior Resource Planning Manager for a growth focused business based in the North West. This role is paying £65,000 + £5400 Carl allowance + 20% bonus + other fantastic benefits which will be discussed on application.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, strategic and commercially astute individual who is looking to carve an enviable career path.
You will compile staffing level requirement forecasting as well as workplace scheduling in the call centre. Also you will prepare reports which determine call volume, calling patterns, service trends and staff productivity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in workflow/workforce management and monitoring of real-time call volumes off-call activity and service levels.
About the role:
• Communication of key service level impacts with proposed resolutions to key stakeholders
• Developing a medium term demand and capacity forecasting model
• Provide recommendations to the operations to support with efficiencies and improving the service delivered to the customer whilst analysing any changes made
• Create management reports in relation to key business areas
• Maintain capacity plans for business functions
• Analyse resource information to identify trends and provide meaningful insight to the operation
• Gathering call data for higher level resource planners for analyses which allows to determine call volume trends, service activity or resource availability to forecast required staffing levels and provide reporting to management.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A strong analytical and strategic thinker
• A strong background in leading a business function
• Significant experience in resource planning
• Proven experience of influencing key business stakeholders
• A detailed knowledge of workflow management
• A minimum of 4 years Relevant management experience in a call centre
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward-thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.