Utilities Sales Manager
About the Role
Calling all Utilities Sales Managers
Are you looking for something new? A Job that can lead to a long standing career? Do you enjoy people management, building relationships and developing an award winning team?
Enjoyable and passionate working environment coupled with fantastic opportunities for personal and career growth, make this a unique opportunity to join a high growth start up organisation based within the Abingdon area.
Basic Salary - Paying up to £35-45k (OTE 60k) + Excellent Benefits
Fantastic opportunity to establish a new internal Direct Sales and Retentions function, to grow and lead a team of internal Direct Sales and Retentions Executives, and working towards meeting and exceeding company KPIs delivering against group objectives. Motivating and leading this newly created department to ensure the team achieve their potential creating a platform upon which the company’s targets can be met. Ensuring the team develop as an integral part of the company culture.
- Meet key sales performance objectives, as set by the company board.
- Manage and support the staff to achieve their maximum potential and help Valda become the employer of choice.
- Support the business through operational effectiveness and delivery of KPIs, digital first.
- Deliver a service that is customer centric, striving to achieve required Trustpilot status.
- Sales forecasting and lead management
- Resource Management and daily workload planning
- One team culture
- Department KPIs
- Strong background within the utilities industry.
- Excellent leadership skills with in a Sales environment
- Contact Centre experience
- Evidence of process and procedure management and development
- Experienced in performance management
- At least 2 years team management experience
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI 01905 330 783 express interest