Please use the search to find another job.
Outsourced Client Account Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an ambitious & tenacious Account Manager who has experience of working as an Account Manager within the Contact Centre Outsourcing / BPO arena.
As a result of huge growth and business success, the organisation are now looking for an experienced, vibrant, driven Account Manager to work within a fast-paced, dynamic and customer centric environment.
- Working alongside the Director of Accounts the successful individual will be well versed in leading complex client relationships and will be responsible for establishing multi-level relationships with all members of the client decision making teams.
- You will be ambitious, intellectually curious, have the gravitas to speak credibly at C-Suite level within large corporates and have a strong work ethic.
Skills / Experience required:
- A Contact Centre background
- Background in managing Outsourced Client relationship with the ability to build long term relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Experience and expertise in interfacing with the client being responsible for ensuring the delivery of a value adding and strategically relevant service.
- An understanding of the bid cycle within a BPO operation with a view to active participation and support in new business opportunities when required, including presenting to potential clients, planning pitch strategies, creative proposals and associated budgets.
If you feel you have the required prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.