Resource Planning Analyst
North West England
About the Role
Our client, a large, diverse and hugely successful organisation has the requirement for an exceptional Contact Centre Resource Planning Analyst to join their sizeable and growing Contact Centre Resource Planning team.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Contact Centre Planning Analyst and will have a background of working across geographically diverse contact centre operations.
Key experience required:
- A background within resource planning within a contact centre environment with strong analytical skills to match.
- Excellent understanding of how processes, performance and systems impact customer segments
- Numerate and analytical, with ability to develop a mixture of simple and sophisticated forecasting and headcount models, integrating varying efficiencies, capacity planning & scheduling efficiencies and SLA outputs.
- A background of implementing forecasts and headcount models into operational reality, working with recruitment, training and innovation and operational stakeholders to deliver applicable plans.
- Previous demonstrable experience of forecasting, monitoring and reporting within a resource planning role
- Ability to think analytically and logically when working with numbers.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, in particular excel to an advanced level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a terrific role for an individual who has a superb RP background to join a growing, rapidly changing organisation in a period of exciting development.