Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Analyst
About the Role
Our client has the requirement for a Contact Centre Resource Planning Analyst to join their growing Contact Centre Resource Planning team.
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Contact Centre Planning Analyst and will have a background of working across geographically diverse contact centre operations.
Key experience required:
- A background within resource planning (Forecasting & Schedulling ideally) within a contact centre environment with strong analytical skills to match.
- Production of Contact Centre MI (Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly - Planning)
- Excellent understanding of how processes, performance and systems impact customer segments
- Numerate and analytical, with ability to develop a mixture of simple and sophisticated forecasting and headcount models, integrating varying efficiencies, capacity planning & scheduling efficiencies and SLA outputs.
- A background of implementing forecasts and headcount models into operational reality, working with recruitment, training and innovation and operational stakeholders to deliver applicable plans.
- Previous demonstrable experience of forecasting, monitoring and reporting within a resource planning role
- Ability to think analytically and logically when working with numbers.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, in particular excel to an advanced level.
- Excellent Excel, MySQL,, Data interptritation, verbal and written communication skills
This is a terrific role for an individual who has a superb RP background to join a growing, rapidly changing organisation in a period of exciting development.
Please Contact Becky Dovey on 01905 330 795.