Please use the search to find another job.
Business Change Manager
About the Role
Are you looking for something new? A Job that can lead to a long standing career? Are you passionate about new technologies delivering operational effectiveness through continuous improvement?
Enjoyable working environment coupled with fantastic opportunities for personal and career growth, make this a unique opportunity to join a high growth start up organisation based within the Bicester area.
Basic Salary - Paying up to £52k + Excellent Benefits
Due to continued success, our client is now looking to recruit an experienced Busines Change Manager who will be reporting to the Operations Director.
The main responsibilities for this role is to focus on the digital transformation using AI, automation and the latest technologies. Supports the business with line driven projects and operational UAT.
- Maintain knowledge of processes and systems to drive operational effectiveness through continuous improvement whilst updating training to reflect the changes.
- Identify training and continuous improvement opportunities for the business by meeting with managers and talking with front line team members.
- Support new thinking and nurture new ideas from concept, through pilot and into mainstream activity.
- Support the business through operational effectiveness by focusing on continuous improvement and line driven projects. Digital first approach.
- Maintains knowledge of the latest experience and operational technologies to drive innovation.
- Continuous improvement and Operational UAT
- Innovation through technology
- Maximise existing systems through change requests and transformation projects
- Building & developing projects for the operation
- Reporting to the Operations Director
- Contiuous improvement
- Change programmes
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI. 01905 330 783