Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has extensive experience of working with a business upon multiple IT infrastructure projects. The role will be largely focused upon improving the customer experience, utilising a technical ability the position will focus on improving the systems, concentrating on the benefit to the business. This position would suit someone who can work in an agile environment utilising the PRINCE2 methodologies.
It would be advantageous to have the Prince2 qualification.
- Work with Senior Programme Manager to identify business requirements, develop an appropriate business case and manage the various aspects of project development and delivery
- Prepare and present reports and documentation for each phase of the project in line with the project management standards, which are based on PRINCE2.
- Liaise with end users, IT Service Teams and other stakeholders to achieve the required optimum solution and to manage the necessary training and formal handover of the project deliverables to routine operational support.
- Manage budgets
- Represent the Institute with such vendors, professional advisors and contractors that are appointed to enable IT projects.
- Support the IT Programme Manager in developing and maintaining the management of wider Programmes of projects.
- Support the IT Programme Manager in a range of methods of heightening awareness of project management methods and disciplines both within IT Department and across the wider operation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience if delivering projects in an IT environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to present to a range of audiences
- Exceptional people management skills, with the ability to motivate a team and lead change
- Good understanding of change methodologies
- Excellent IT knowledge of software such as MS Project and VISIO
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.