Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Manager (Contact Centre)
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager to work within a contact centre, joining an exciting company based in the South-West. The salary for this role is paying upto £30,000 -£35,000 + benefits depending on experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operation of the quality (identify specific training requirements)
- Ensure that all teams get the right level of support
- Analyse quality performance, identify obstructions and solutions
- Responsible for delivering on objectives and Quality KPI’s on specific campaigns while adhering to the Businesses Best Practice.
- Researching and solving client and customer issues
- Quality audit of all contact centre teams
- Update and record all findings in relevant tracking reports (quality reporting)
Skills and experience required:
- At least 3 years working within a Quality Assurance role (Contact Centre)
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- To be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office packages for reporting purposes including keyboard skills
- Attention to detail for recording of account and call information
Please contact Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search on 01905 330 521