Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of Customer Service Advisors who are responsible for coordinating, at the highest standard and delivering customer excellence.
You will motivate and manage the end to end performance of the team, exceeding Customer expectations at every opportunity and ensuring success. You must be a strong promoter of the operational performance of services internally and actively collaborate with other operational leads to achieve solutions.
The role is situated near Harlow. Benefits include 25days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Rewards Discounts and Cycle to Work Scheme
Key Responsibilities -
- Mobilising the team effectively to achieve high standards and results
- Monitor team performance throughout the day and take actions to ensure targets are achieved
- Coaching performance and identifying training needs
- Service delivery of Key Performance Indicators as established by the Team Head and Department Head
- Completing Return to Works and absence
- Completing regular 1-2-1’s and feedback with your team members
- Ensuring team adhere to all policy and instructions
- Understand and communicate key messages effectively to team members
Required Skills and Experience
Call Centre background managing Customer Service teams
Experience of managing a team of advisors within a call centre environment
Good general IT skills in spreadsheet preparation and management
Ability to demonstrate positive and pro-active traits, and willingness to take reasonable risks
Ability to prioritise work, remain calm under pressure and have good decision-making abilities