Interim Complaints Manager
About the Role
If you have Complaint Management experience and available immediately, we want to talk to you!
The successful candidate will have an exceptional background in leading complex Contact Centre teams (including complaints and disputes resolution) within a regulated background. This is an exceptional opportunity for a strategic thinker to add immediate value that will in turn improve customer and client satisfaction.
- Oversee coaching and development of Complaints operation
- Analysing trends within the organisation and functions, in relation to complaint drivers and upheld ratios
- Driving change within the function to continually innovate processes to improve complaints handling efficiency and respond to the ever-evolving regulated services market
- Adhere to processes/procedures to ensure that compliance activities are fully and accurately documented as required
- Ensure consistency in approach of the verification undertaken by the team through adhering to monitoring/validation processes
- Significant experience of overseeing resolution of complaints and disputes in a regulated environment
- Has successfully managed a team in a customer-focused organisation
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the judgement to make evidence-based decisions
- An analytical mindset and drive to delve into data to reach accurate outcomes