Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Team Manager to join a growing operation. The successful candidate will support the Contact Centre Manager to embed new initiatives and improve operational performance whilst building relationships internally and externally. The ideal candidate will have a strong people management background and experience of working within a regulated environment.
- Lead and develop team performance (via 1x Team Leader), create a ‘get it right first time’ mentality, and foster ownership and accountability to meet KPIs/SLAs
- Continuous improvement across your department, to ensure consistent execution of the business strategy
- Identify skills gaps, and support and train team members so they can carry out their role effectively
- Manage key escalation points where necessary
- Coaching and developing
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of managing a team within a customer centric contact centre
- Experience of working within a regulated environment - desirable
- Fanatical about customers and obsessed with growth
- Bold, brave and executes with pace
- Ability to influence and engage at all levels with excellent communication skills