Fraud Strategy Portfolio Manager
About the Role
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a well-known Global brand for a Fraud Strategy Manager who will be responsible for the Fraud Strategy Management team. You will be leading the management team & a number of fraud strategy clients. Reporting into the Manager of the team, the successful candidate will be expected to lead the fraud strategy service provided to the clients. This will include oversight of the client rule infrastructure, owning the client relationship, and leading the continuous improvement of the fraud strategy service.
We are looking for an individual who possesses the analytical mind set, maturity, common sense approach, and intelligence to hit the ground running with a very high-profile client.
This exciting role is offered as a permanent role for someone to come in and help develop the overall fraud strategy team with a view on continuous improvement projects as well as manage a specific client.
- Deliver against the contractual SLA performance with the client with regards to fraud, losses, rule performance, and customer interruption levels.
- Deliver against the overall team vision of minimising the total cost of fraud for our clients. (Understanding of Credit Cards / Fraud strategies)
- Be able to liaise face to face in all client meetings – This includes providing exec level updates and presentations as part of the client management responsibility.
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with both internal & external customers at all business levels.
- Ongoing review of best practices in conjunction with Operational Team Managers so as to maximise queue penetration and obtain the best return possible for the number of cases worked/calls made
- Leadership experience
- Experience of working with in the Credit/Debit card industry
- Fraud Industry
- Strong negotiation
- Contact Centre background
- Good general IT skills in spreadsheet preparation and management
- Ability to demonstrate positive and pro-active traits, and willingness to take reasonable risks
- Ability to prioritise work, remain calm under pressure and have good decision-making abilities
Please contact Kelly Bristow on DDI 01905 330 783