Trainer (Contact Centre)
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience of both training and design in the contact centre environment. The role will be deliver high energy, engaging training sessions to enhance performance in a customer service environment This position is paying a salary of £25,000 + benefits.
About the Role:
• Deliver highly effective training programmes to support personal development and drive performance
• Deliver interactive and creative learning on processes and products to new hires
• Working as part of a team to deliver a busy training plan
• Working with the senior management team to produce analysis of the training to ensure the design meets the business requirements
• Recommend workshops to Team Managers to benefit the business operations
• Continually updating material ensuring the customer has a positive approach at all times
Required Skills and Experience:
• Proven experience of working in a training role in the call centre environment
• Experience and knowledge of the full training cycle
• Excellent communicator who is engaging, inspiring and motivational
• Highly organised, resilient and has the ability to work under pressure
• Creative and passionate about delivering training to enhance operations
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation who are going through a period of change. If you feel you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.