Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Experience Manager
About the Role
Fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience of managing a team in a call centre environment and who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. The role will be to develop existing and create new processes to deliver consistently high customer service and design and prepare reports for the senior management.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of advisors both on and off shore, ensuring the team have continued support to deliver exceptional service
- Take responsibility manage the prestigious accounts and handle all escalations understanding the customer issues to resolve all queries
- Work with the senior management to develop and implement a customer experience strategy
- Implement new processes to enhance the customer experience to increase service efficiency and business performance
- Work with IT team to create and implement tools which support the team
- Prepare and deliver induction plans and identify any training requirements ensuring all the staff are fully trained to deliver exceptional service
- Work with the management to set financial targets and monitor the budgets
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of developing and implement customer experience standards across a business
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service ideally in a b2b environment
- It would advantageous to have experience of working in a technical environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the business
- Advanced IT skills
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.