Real Time Manager
About the Role
We are searching for highly experienced Real Time Manager for one of the fastest growing brands based in the Midlands.
Joining this vibrant team and with a demonstrable background of leading a team of Analysts that provide real-time monitoring of geographically diverse contact centre operations the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities.
- To drive the engagement and performance of the Real Time team, and wider Planning & Business Analytics Team
- To follow, and implement strategies to assist with complex business priorities to best utilise front line resources and maximize service delivery balancing customer and business needs against the engagement of our people
- To use specialised business tools, forecasts and real-time statistics, to monitor and respond to service and adherence issues
- To lead daily, weekly and monthly Service Level performance reviews with operational Team Managers and Senior Operational Managers
- To act as a mentor and coach, educating non subject matter experts in resource planning and real-time management, within and outside of the resource team
- To be a subject matter expert within the business advising and educating other divisions in all aspects of real-time management
- To monitor, track and respond to headcount and FTE vs. plan at a skill level and overall client level. To highlight favourable or adverse deviation away from plan
- To pro-actively research, identify, and highlight strategic opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness in Customer Services
- To benchmark externally and to continually learn and challenge current processes by accessing external research.
This is an exceptional role within a rapidly changing and developing department where progression an internal movement is the norm.