Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Experience Team Manager
About the Role
Do you live and breathe customer experience? Do you have a can-do attitude? Do you thrive off a Customer Centric culture?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Experience Team Manager ideally with either energy or software experience to join a growing operation based in the Milton Keynes area.
Upto 35k (Dependant on Experience) + Excellent Benefits (Mon-Fri Office Hours.)
The Customer Experience Team Manager will work closely with a small team of Customer Success Advisors and a number of internal teams to ensure all Client objectives are adhered to; helping customers build a tailored management plan to ensure all customer pain points are rectified by offering solutions with all products & services on offer.
An el;eemnt of technical expertise would be required for this role from a software point of view (ability to co-ordinate software upgrade, install projects etc.
As well as proactively engaging with customers, the role will involve the day to day planning and assignation of activities to the Customer Success Advisors to ensure they are completed and prioritised accordingly.
- To proactively engage with each of our customers and work with them to build a successful and optimised management plan
- To act as a customer champion across the business ensuring they are gaining value from our products and services and we are doing everything we can to help them
- To assist in scheduling work items for the customer success team internally and ensure tasks are spread across the team and delivered in line with stakeholder and customer expectations.
- Work items will include customer service requests, new customer orders (and all customer engagement throughout the on-boarding process) and any pre-sales requests
- Providing guidance and support to other customer success consultants as necessary
- Analyse performance of customer success team activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, and devise and help deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems – continuous improvement
- To investigate customer problems and liaise with internal teams as required to provide resolutions in a timely fashion
- To help with the on-boarding and implementation of new customers ensuring a smooth customer journey – meeting with them to understand their energy needs.
- Liaise closely with sales and marketing teams to manage pre-sales requests and to help identify and feed into up-sell opportunities to increase the lifetime value of customers.
- Customer Service
- Energy Industry experience preferable
- Software experience preferable
- High attention to detail
- Building strong relationships
- Experience using a CRM system
- Software upgrades
- Continuous improvement
- Process improvement
- Proven influencing & communication skills at all levels
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI: 01905 330 783