Please use the search to find another job.
Wholesale Services Manager
About the Role
We are currently seeking a strong Wholesale Service Manager, The role is in a demanding people focused position, to lead and develop a large team who engage with all Wholesale customers for our market leading client.
- Promote a culture of accountability, achievement and performance within the immediate team and beyond.
- Maintain, develop and enhance the services offered to our clients Wholesale customers.
- Identify and implement transformation & change programmes (people, process & system)
- Delivering successful customer service, pople focused performance and compliance outcomes.
- Be accountability for decreasing any performance related market fines.
- Engage with senior management/exec level internal and external
- Deliver specialist technical input to cross business change projects and business readiness reviews.
- Improve performance against SLAs
- People management experience is essential - you will head up a team of 80FTE.
- You will have experience of market operation and an excellent understanding of water and wastewater services and processes.
- Previous experience developing and implementing creative solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience driving transformation and change as well as project management preferablly in a fast paced environment.
Please get in touch with Matt Affron 01905 330 794.