Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Service Advisor
About the Role
Are you looking for something new? A Job that can lead to a career? Do you enjoy engaging with customers, building relationships and enhancing the customers experience?
Enjoyable and passionate working environment coupled with fantastic opportunities for personal and career growth, make this a unique opportunity to join a high growth start up organisation based within Bicester.
Basic Salary - Paying up to £22,500 + Excellent Benefits
Start date: Wednesday 4th December 2019
As a Customer Service Advisor you'd be looking to support a customer centric culture through timely and thorough handling multiple queries. You'll be working within a fast-paced environment to address and resolve customer issues via all channels in collaboration within the team.
- Answers customer queries through various channels promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Patiently listens attentively to customers to address their concerns
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account information
- Works with management to maintain best practices for effective communication with customers
- Maintains knowledge of updated company processes and policies
- Meets regularly with team leader to give feedback to help improve customer service, response time and the staff experience
- Willing to learn to apply company policy and process to customer solutions
- Supports the company ‘one team’ culture
- Supporting continuous improvement
- Assist the customer using all resources and tools available aiming for first contact resolution and customer satisfaction
- Support the business through operational effectiveness, digital first.
- Committed to learning
Key Skills & Experience:
- Customer Service
- Individual KPIs
- One team culture
- Energy experience (Desirable)
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI. 01905 330 783