Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
Enjoyable and passionate working environment coupled with fantastic opportunities for personal and career growth, make this a unique opportunity to join a high growth start up organisation based within Bicester.
Basic Salary - Paying up to £22,500 (Depandant Experience) + Excellent Benefits
Working as part of the Sales Admin team, the role supports the sales function, ensuring customer contracts are processed efficiently and swiftly. Liaising with all sales channels, the sales administration function provides a key relationship, managing a variety of contact requests and enquiries, providing a pivotal service that is key to the success of the business.
- Respond to enquiries and requests from sales channels.
- Working with internal sales systems to ensure all information is up to date and correct.
- Provide first line response to third party sales agents as well as the internal sales team.
- Works as one team to drive and support the company culture
- Process customer contracts and resolve any potential issues in a timely manner to ensure KPI targets are met.
- Provide support to sales function, ensuring maximum contract live rates.
- Respond to enquiries within set company agreed service level targets.
- Experience of working in sales administration preferred.
- Working within office environment with IT systems experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft office such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Good people interaction & reasoning skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise, set priorities and multi-task
- Effective problem-solving skills
Please contact Kelly Bristow DDI 01905 330 783