Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for someone who has proven experience of managing a customer service department in a call centre environment. The role will be taking responsibility of the day to day management of the team and driving the team to deliver exceptional customer service. The role will be instrumental in driving change in the business, coaching and developing to ensure the team are equipped to provide outstanding service.
- Manage through Managers to drive the performance throughout the business
- Develop, lead and motivate a team to deliver first class customer service
- Drive the business strategy throughout the customer service team
- Build relationships across the business, working with key stakeholders to work collaboratively to drive performance on the short and long term
- Manage all customer enquiries ensuring the turnaround times and service levels are achieved
- Create a high performing culture, ensuring all the team are engaged and motivated to deliver exceptional service
- Identify development areas and implement action plans to enhance operations
- Consistently look to enhance the customer communication channels
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience of working in a Customer Service Contact Centre Manager position
- Thorough knowledge of the contact centre technologies
- Proven experience of driving and leading a team to success
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to carry out data manipulations and analysis techniques
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Strong ability to coach and develop employees at various stages in their career
Cactus Search has been providing inspirational resourcing solutions to the Contact Centre industry for over 15 years, both in the UK and abroad and is the trusted partner to many of the UK’s most recognised brands. Cactus Search provide innovative recruitment solutions in the Customer Service, Sales, Contact Centre, Customer Experience, Resource Planning, Customer Insight and Analytics industries.
Cactus Search is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Cactus Search, directly or via any of our adverts on other platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure relationship management system for a maximum period of 36 months. The personal data contained therein will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time and following a period of 36 months inactivity your CV will be deleted permanently from our database.